- Two nights of accommodation in a Deluxe-with-Balcony Room or Executive Suite
- Daily breakfast at guests’ choice of Grand Kitchen or In-Room Dining
- Choice of one of the following 90-minute experiences at Japan’s only evian SPA:
Vitalizing Signature, a body treatment incorporating traditional Japanese seitai acupressure work with deep-tissue-style massage to improve energy flow,Celestial Therapy, a massage to improve the immune system and boost metabolism, orMineral Therapy, a massage to ease tension and relax muscles
From there, guests have the flexibility to add their choice of physical or meditative pursuits (at additional charge) from an array of bespoke activities, including:
- A private two-hour swimming session with former Japanese Olympic swimmer and Asian Games medalist Hanae Ito in the hotel’s indoor pool.
- A private three-hour biking excursion led by Tokyo Great Cycling Tour, with the option to request a custom route based on neighborhoods of interest and desired endurance level.
- A private three-hour jog around the city guided by Tokyo Great Running Tour which can be personalized based on areas of interest and preferred fitness level.
- A private two-hour kayaking outing hosted by Tokyo Great Kayaking Tour and tailored based on experience level and which parts of the city guests would like to explore by water.
- A private 60-minute Aqua Relaxation Experience in the hotel’s pool, a therapy which uses water for resistance for a workout that combines gentle stretching with more active movements, helping to improve strength and flexibility while also achieving deep relaxation.
And for those interested in more contemplative yet complementary conditioning, Palace Hotel Tokyo is also offering, in collaboration with TOKI, these one-of-a-kind experiences to relish:
- Two hours of private zen meditation with the head monk of a 400-year-old Buddhist temple.
- A private two-hour Japanese tea ceremony experience at a heritage home conducted by one of Japan’s legendary tea house masters – who is now over 90 years old.
- A private two-hour introduction to shodō, the art of Japanese calligraphy, by a highly decorated shodō artist.