Tim Hortons®, Canada’s Iconic Coffee house, celebrated its second anniversary in the Philippines last February 28 with a promise of further growing its presence in the country and staying true to its promise of fresh and quality coffee and food products.
Double Double: Tim Hortons® Turns Two
“Two years since we successfully launched in the Philippine market, we continue to be overwhelmed with the positive response and the demand for more branches for Tim Hortons. We are brewing up a lot of new plans this year in answer to the requests of our customers,” said Rickie Yap, Jr. president and CEO of Tim Hortons Coffee Services Philippines.
To mark this milestone, Tim Hortons hosted a party dubbed “Double Double: Tim Hortons® Turns Two!” Guests were also able to preview the delectable line of new menu items launching this March.
“We want our customers to continue to feel the warmth and welcome we give to everyone. We want to be associated with great food, great coffee, and great service. A place people will want to go back to again and again,” said Stephanie Guerrero marketing director of Tim Hortons® Philippines.
“Beyond just a store presence, we want to truly be a part of the community where we are at. Whether it is to provide delicious food and drink; extend a helping hand to local students; or benefit charities or organizations through major campaigns, our aim is to #MakeYourDayGood,” Guerrero added.
Tim Hortons March Menu
- As we approach the summer season, Tim Hortons Philippines is also introducing new products guaranteed to #MakeYourDayGood!
- Tuna Melt – an artisan-style grilled cheese with melted cheddar cheese, tomato, onion slices and tuna chunks.
- Fizz Coolers – soda-based coolers flavored with refreshing fruits. It comes in three flavors: Strawberry Fizz, Green Pear & Apple Fizz, and Grapefruit Lychee.
- Teajitos – Black tea flavored with fruits and mint that comes in three flavors: Peach Garden, Passion Fruit,and Green Apple.
- Non-coffee Ice Capp – Non-caffeinated frozen blended beverages in three flavors: Strawberry Shortcake, Caramel Hazelnut, and Cookies and Cream.
For more information about Tim Hortons Philippines’ new offerings, visit www.timhortons.ph; or follow them on Facebook @TimHortonsPhilippines and Instagram @timhortonsph.