Philippine Tour Operator Association (PHILTOA) invited TRAVELIFE to a jam-packed adventure at Siargao Island. TRAVELIFE Magazine General Manager Angelica Bayona shortlists the best things to do in this island paradise.
- Homestay with locals and appreciate meaningful conversations and sumptuous home cooked meals with them.
2. Explore hundred years of old caves and see stalactites and crystal-like stones in SOHOTON Caves
3. Swim in a whirlpool along the beach of Magpupungko Natural Waterpool.
4. Hike and jump for an exciting cliff diving experience.
5. Experience and see healthy mangrove ecosystem
6. Swim in the pristine waters of Sugba Lagoon.
7. Bathe in a deep well in a virgin island!
8. Drink fresh coconuts with locals.
PHILTOA president Cesar Cruz says the association is to committed to constantly promoting new and untouched local destinations in the Philippines. For other exciting local destinations, save the date and come to the PHILIPPINE TRAVEL MART happening on August 31 –September 2 and avail amazing tour packages and airline tickets to plan your next local destination.