JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first Marriott flagship hotel brand to enter Asia, recently marked its 25th year as a pioneer in Hong Kong and Asia’s hospitality industry.
To celebrate, it is offering special culinary and room packages.
Mark Conklin, general manager of the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, said: “Celebrating 25 years of service marks a key milestone in the history of Hong Kong’s hotel industry. We have shaped the city’s hospitality industry as people know it, and are grateful to our loyal guests, partners and stakeholders for their continuous support.”
He added: “We are fortunate to have a team of 750 dedicated associates, including 33 charter associates, who have been with the hotel since opening, working tirelessly to ensure its success.And we are committed to continue raising the bar to provide higher levels of quality and exceptional service for our guests.”
Some of the dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong include:
– Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, famed for its Cantonese fare and dim sum specialties
– Award-winning Marriott Café
– The Lounge for its creative buffets
– The world’s first Riedel Room, featuring an exquisite collection of fine wines and champagnes served in limited edition Riedel Sommelier Series crystal glassware.
Built in the heart of Hong Kong’s central business district, the 602-room JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong sits atop the prestigious Pacific Place complex, offering free internet in all guestrooms, a choice of other room views like the Victoria Peak or city view, plus direct access to over 150 luxury retail shops.
Meanwhile the nearest MTR station is merely a two minute walk from the hotel and is just one stop to Tsim Sha Tsui entertainment and shopping district in Kowloon.
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong has played host to numerous high-profile and celebrity guests including:
1) Governor of Hong Kong, Chris Patten
2) United States Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright
3) Tennis superstars like Michael Chang, Andrea Agassi and Serena Williams
It has been the official partner for star-studded events, including:
1) ATP World Tour (Association of Tennis Professionals)
2) Hong Kong Handover Ceremony in 1997
3) UBS Hong Kong Open for seven years since 2005
The culinary team has also provided outdoor catering at Hong Kong Government House for prestigious VIP guests like former US President Bill Clinton as well as major public events for Hong Kong Tourism Board.