— 7 nights accommodations in highly-rated hotels and lodges
— All meals, tours, transfers and park fees as specified in the itinerary
— Visa fee is included for you. No need to worry about applications.
— Relaxed itinerary with enough time for safaris / shopping / relaxation amidst nature
Experience three amazing safari parks in Tanzania
Ngongoro Crater, one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World
Tarangire National Park
Visit the colourful markets and crafts shops of Tanzania
See the famous Masai tribe
- Transfers between accommodations will involve rides of two to three hours in a shared safari Toyota Land Cruiser jeep. Each jeep will be driven by an experienced and licensed guide.
- Safari game drives usually take two to three hours, in the mornings or late afternoons — or both. You can participate in as many or as little as you wish.
- This Holy Week Safari will not include the Great Migration due to weather conditions in the Serengeti.
- This price does not include flights or travel insurance fees.
- No vaccinations are required for entry into Tanzania.
- The areas included in this tour are not high-risk malaria areas. However, please bring anti-mosquito sprays and patches, as well as jackets and long pants to cover up in the evenings.
- Attire throughout this trip is sporty and casual.
- Although Tanzania has its own currency, most tourist places quote and accept US dollars so please bring US dollars, preferably in denominations of $10 and $20.
- This tour will take place with a minimum of four (4) participants.
- Prices subject to change without notice until final payment.
This tour is being offered by the Travelife office based in Arusha, Tanzania in cooperation with Fine Travel and Tours. Click here to contact us or to reserve spaces in this tour of limited availability.