And never was this more obvious than at the recent Frankfurt Motor Show 2015, where the new Rolls Royce Dawn was launched, unveiled by Rolls Royce CEO Torsten Mueller-Oetvoes himself.
I'm not a car fanatic and I can count the times I get a case of "car envy" with the fingers of one hand. But I have to admit that this new Rolls Royce is certainly beautiful.
And ever so perfect for a never-ending, and never-endingly eventful #Travelife.
Scroll down to read more...
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLLS ROYCE DAWN CONVERTIBLE
1) 60 mph in 4.9 seconds, top speed limited to 155 mph
2) Twin-turbocharged 6.6 liter V-12
3) 563 horsepower at 5259 rpm with 575 pound-feet of torque at 1500 rpm
4) 20-inch or 21-inch wheels
5) Eight-speed automatic transmission
6) Satellite Aided Transmission (SAT) technology with GPS to read roads and shift gears accordingly
7) Rear-hinged coach doors