JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, the first Marriott flagship hotel brand to enter Asia, recently marked its 25th year as a pioneer in Hong Kong and Asia’s hospitality industry.
To celebrate, it is offering special culinary and room packages.
Weekend Retreat Package*
for stays of two nights or more
* Upgrades guests to a well-appointed Premier Harbour View Room,
which offers a 90-degree panoramic view of Victoria Harbour
* A choice of either a HK$588 dining credit per night,
two daily buffet breakfasts at Marriott Café with two afternoon tea buffets at The Lounge,
or complimentary Executive Lounge access for two persons,
for the entire stay
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong’s
25th anniversary Culinary Experience Package*
* HK$1,000 Food & Beverage credit per stay
which can be used at any of the property’s eight award-winning dining venues
* Daily breakfast for two
* Late check-out at 4pm
Scroll down to read more...
LONG HISTORY OF SERVICE
Mark Conklin, general manager of the JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong, said: "Celebrating 25 years of service marks a key milestone in the history of Hong Kong's hotel industry. We have shaped the city’s hospitality industry as people know it, and are grateful to our loyal guests, partners and stakeholders for their continuous support."
He added: "We are fortunate to have a team of 750 dedicated associates, including 33 charter associates, who have been with the hotel since opening, working tirelessly to ensure its success.And we are committed to continue raising the bar to provide higher levels of quality and exceptional service for our guests.”
DINING OPTIONS AT JW MARRIOTT
Some of the dining options at JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong include:
- Man Ho Chinese Restaurant, famed for its Cantonese fare and dim sum specialties
- Award-winning Marriott Café
- The Lounge for its creative buffets
- The world’s first Riedel Room, featuring an exquisite collection of fine wines and champagnes served in limited edition Riedel Sommelier Series crystal glassware.
ABOUT THE JW MARRIOTT
Meanwhile the nearest MTR station is merely a two minute walk from the hotel and is just one stop to Tsim Sha Tsui entertainment and shopping district in Kowloon.
VIP GUESTS AT THE JW MARRIOTT
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong has played host to numerous high-profile and celebrity guests including:
1) Governor of Hong Kong, Chris Patten
2) United States Secretary of State, Madeleine Albright
3) Tennis superstars like Michael Chang, Andrea Agassi and Serena Williams
EVENT PARTNERSHIPS AT JW MARRIOTT
It has been the official partner for star-studded events, including:
1) ATP World Tour (Association of Tennis Professionals)
2) Hong Kong Handover Ceremony in 1997
3) UBS Hong Kong Open for seven years since 2005
The culinary team has also provided outdoor catering at Hong Kong Government House for prestigious VIP guests like former US President Bill Clinton as well as major public events for Hong Kong Tourism Board.