PCCI is holding three days of lectures covering essential topics in digital arts.
Dubbed "Graphics & Publishing Fast & Furious," the crash course will benefit students and professionals in the fields of digital arts, graphic design, and publishing.
Scroll down to read more...
SHORT, SWEET AND REASONABLE
PCCI has been holding special short SLIDE presentations that are shorter and cost a fraction of their regular course offerings.
SLIDE stands for Short Lectures & Instructional Demos, an opportunity for students to pick up new skills and techniques in photography and graphics without paying for a full-blown workshop.
The SLIDE presentations on August 16-18 focus on techniques and principles for improving creativity, design, and efficiency -- many of which are not taught in art school.
LECTURES BY PROFESSIONALS
The lecturers are graphic professionals who will be preaching from experience, not from books.
Leading the lineup are:
1) Award-winning book and magazine designer Ige Ramos
2) Adobe Illustrator instructor Tony Bucu
3) Former advertising art director and world-renown CorelDraw illustrator Sonny Leon
4) Ed Yap, former editor-cum-art director at three magazines and creative head at several ad agencies and design studios.
SLIDE presentations are now 50% longer than before, at 2:15 hours. There are discounts for whole-day enrolments and for groups registering together.
TOPICS FOR AUGUST
The topics for August include the following:
* Successful Publication Design
* 100 Principles of Graphic Design
* Crafting Effective, Eye-Catching Book Covers
* Adobe Power Cube of Graphic Design
* Guerilla Graphic Design
* High-Impact, Low-cost Design Solutions
* Corporate Graphics (Logos, Icons, Pictograms)
* How to Pull Ideas Out of Thin Air
* The Twelve-Way Test of Poster Impact and Effectiveness
The Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (PCCI) is a training center for professionals and graphic arts enthusiasts, and the first and only Adobe Authorized Training Center in the country.
TRAVELIFE MAGAZINE on Facebook