The thought of starting school again after spending weeks of lounging around is enough to make any kid shiver.
A WHOLE NEW WORLD
Once in school, everything will be almost entirely different: grade level, more difficult subjects, new teachers, an unfamiliar classroom, or sometimes sweet or annoying seatmates.
With the school term coming up, parents will definitely want to take charge of preparing their kids’ snacks, as they want only nutritious and safe food for them.
Gardenia, the bread brand known for its delicious taste, freshness, softness, freshly baked aroma and nutritive value, will help students start the school year right with these delightfully delectable bread treats that every kid will surely love bringing to school.
Scroll down for some great Gardenia recipes...
GARDENIA BAON RECIPES
GARDENIA HAM AND CHEEZ SURPRISE
4 slices Gardenia Classic White Bread
2 sachets Kraft Cheez Whiz Original 15g
4 tbsp Crushed Pineapple
2 pcs Ham
2 leaves Lettuce
* Spread crushed pineapple on one side of Gardenia Classic White Bread
* Place Lettuce and Ham on top
* Drizzle Cheez Whiz Original then top with a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread
Makes 2 Gardenia Ham and Cheez Surprise Sandwiches
GARDENIA CHEEZY BACON 'N EGGS WRAP
2 slices Gardenia Classic White Bread
2 sachets Kraft Cheez Whiz Pimiento
2 strips bacon
2 leaves lettuce
1/4 cup diced tomatoes
1/4 cup shredded cucumber
* Cook scrambled eggs
* Mix in Cheez Whiz Pimiento
* Place lettuce on a slice of Gardenia Classic White Bread
* Top with scrambled eggs, bacon, shredded cucumber and diced tomatoes
* Drizzle with Cheez Whiz Pimiento
* Roll sandwich and wrap in napkin.
Makes 2 Gardenia Cheezy Bacon 'N Eggs Wrap
GARDENIA CHEEZY HOTDOG POCKET PIES
Gardenia Classic White Bread 400g
6 sachets Kraft Cheez Whiz Original 15g
6 pcs Hotdog Regular, sliced diagonally
1/3 cup carrots, chopped into cubes
1/3 cup celery, chopped
2 tbsp butter
* Heat pan.
* Saute diced carrots in butter
* Add sliced hotdogs, stir until cooked
* Add celery, then pepper to taste
* Remove crust of Gardenia Classic White Bread, then flatten this by using a rolling pin.
* Place hotdog filling on top of bread then drizzle Kraft Cheez Whiz Original
* Seal sides of bread using fork
Makes 11 Gardenia Cheezy Hotdog Pocket Pies.
With Gardenia, mothers can make countless creative recipes that will make school cool for kids.
Add a little more surprise—try a ripe banana or a sweet and crunchy apple—and you have the makings of a fun and complete nutritious meal that will not only make kids more at ease at school. This will also keep them excited for the next day.
TRAVELIFE MAGAZINE on Facebook