Join us for TRAVELIFE Sri Lanka Night
A special free performance brought to you as a public service by
and Picar Development Inc.
in cooperation with the
Embassy of Sri Lanka
Saturday, September 24
4 to 6 pm
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO
SEE AND ENJOY A GREAT CULTURE
SO DIFFERENT FROM OUR OWN
One of Sri Lanka's most famous cultural dance groups from the ancient capital of Kandy, and one of Sri Lanka's most famous traditional singers will be visiting the Philippines. This is the first time that Sri Lanka's amazing songs and dances will be performed in the Philippines.
To commemorate our fourth-year anniversary as the Philippines' leading travel & lifestyle publication, and to further renew our commitment to our dear readers and friends to not only write about travel but to truly bring the experience of travel to our readers, Travelife Magazine has organized one very special performance that will be open to the public with prior reservations.
This very special event will feature a 10-person dance troupe from Kandy plus Sri Lanka's most famous songstress, Deepika Priyadarshani, as a special treat.
SRI LANKA'S TOP SONGSTRESS
AT TRAVELIFE SRI LANKA NIGHT
Deepika Priyadarshani just this month received another award for best female vocalist and also for best music album (for her chart-topping, best-selling album in Sri Lanka entitled Sudu Hansinee). At Travelife Sri Lanka Night, she will be singing traditional Sri Lankan songs.
Such a rare evening of Sri Lankan culture of this caliber will not happen again for a very long time in Manila. Please join us for an evening of music, dance and culture, and discover more about one of Asia's oldest civilizations.
HOW TO RESERVE FOR TRAVELIFE SRI LANKA NIGHT:
1) Contact Bernice at Travelife Magazine with your name, contact details and number of persons you wish to bring.
Tel. 8138400/ 8922620
2) "Like" the Travelife Magazine Facebook Fan Page at:
3) Invite at least five friends to become friends of Travelife Magazine's Facebook Fan Page.
4) Get your complimentary e-tickets via email. These should be printed out and presented at the venue upon arrival at 4 PM of September 24.
ANSWERS TO FAQs
* Children aged five and over are welcome
* Dress code is casual
* Photographers and bloggers are very welcome.
* Photographers should register with Travelife Magazine beforehand.