This is a continuation of yesterday's post. I've done quite a lot of interesting things and had my fair share of amazing experiences in my life. But the list never gets shorter.
- Eat more good pasta. Who cares if it's fattening?
- Finally finish the entire series of The Tudors. I never have time to watch TV at home so I'm still on Season 1 even if I already have the complete set at home.
- Go on more cruises. I really want to go to the Antarctic, although I've heard you'll be sick for two days at sea before getting there. But the pain is apparently all worth it. Another cruise I want to do is a river cruise through France.
- Do more for the environment. It's our future.
- Go on a serious detox program at least four times a year. And, yes, sleep earlier several times a week if that's at all possible.
- Learn more about Middle Eastern culture. It fascinates me endlessly.
- Buy more Arabic lamps. They look so beautiful in my living room.
- Attend more French cooking classes.
- Simplify my wardrobe and give away stuff I haven't worn in at least two years.
- Re-read two of my favorite books: The Tale of Genji by Murasaki Shikibu and Of Human Bondage by Somerset Maugham. I'm currently reading a book called Mother Without a Mask, about the experience of an American-born woman who became almost part of a sheik's family in the United Arab Emirates.
- Invest more in memories -- and in particular in travel memories.
- Very soon, go on a holiday with absolutely no work involved. I'd like to stay in a very nice hotel in a place I've never been and just make up an itinerary as we go along. Lately, my days and my trips are always scheduled by the minute. For once, this will just be pure fun and adventure.
- Live in Paris for a year.
- Take the Blue Train through South Africa.
- Visit Poland.
- Inspire more people to travel.
- Get a massage at least once a week and a health check once a year.
TRAVELIFE MAGAZINE on Facebook