The Peninsula Tokyo is one of our favorite hotels in Japan. It's a small jewel of a hotel in a perfect location a few blocks away from Ginza and a stone's throw away from the Imperial Palace.
Travelife Magazine friends planning to visit Japan this December might wish to try their luck in securing one of the fabulous rooms the hotel is giving away this December for 2,009 yen -- roughly the equivalent of US$29.
On December 1, 2009 guests may contact The Peninsula Tokyo at tel. (81-3) 6270 2200 from 9 am Tokyo time (8 am Manila time) and win up to 10 Deluxe Rooms at the rate of JPY 2,009, inclusive of tax and service charge. The first 10 callers will be awarded the prize to reserve a Deluxe Room for up to three people for a one-night stay at this unique rate.
The proceeds from “2009 - A Year of Giving and Receiving” - JPY 2,009 Deluxe Room Giveaway will be added to The Peninsula Tokyo’s year-end charity donations to Make-A-Wish® Japan and local breast cancer charities in support of The Peninsula’s continued efforts to help terminally ill children’s dreams come true and the fight against breast cancer.
Terms and Conditions
- Reservations are only accepted by calling (81-3) 6270 2200 on December 1, 2009 from 9:00 am, Tokyo time.
- Reservations are not accepted at the hotel’s Front Desk, Reservations Department, by mail, email, fax, or calling any other hotel phone number other than (81-3) 6270 2200
- The order of reservations is accepted based on a first-come, first served-basis with the first 10 callers being
awarded. After the first 10 Deluxe Rooms are reserved, no further Deluxe Rooms or additional room categories will be
offered at this rate.
- Only one Deluxe Room per caller will be awarded
- At the time of reservation, the date of stay, registered name, address, phone number and valid credit card is
required. Upon confirmation, the registered name may not change and identification is required at the time of
check-in and third party payment for stay is not accepted.
- Reservation is non-transferable and may not be sold or bartered for monetary value to a third party.
- Reservation is based on availability and subject to the following black-out dates 24th, 25th, and 26th December 2009
- Date of stay must be completed before 30th December 2009
- All other incidental charges for food, beverage, spa, and hotel services will be billed at standard rates
TRAVELIFE MAGAZINE on Facebook